School Rules & Discipline
For the special attention of the students
- At the ﬁrst bell all must fall into line immediately for the Assembly.
Pupils are expected to obey their captains, elected by the school.
- In going from one classroom to another for special subjects, all shall
move in an orderly manner, under the supervision of the captains.
- Strict regularity and punctuality, implicit obedience, courtesy in words ans deeds, cleanliness in dress and person and proper care of books
and school property are expected from every pupil.
- Irregular attendance. neglect of home-work. habitual lack of interest in
school activities, stealing and misconduct even outside the school
premises. wilful, repeated breaches of school regulations are sufficient
reasons for the dismissal of the child from the school.
- Pupils are responsible to the School Authorities not only for their
conduct in the school but also their general behaviour outside. Any
report of objectionable conduct on the part of any pupil will make her
liable for disciplinary action. Hence misbehaviour in public places and
conveyances is liable to the same action.
- The Principal. in the interest of the school may ask a parent/ guardian
to withdraw his child/ward should the child's conduct and behaviour in
the Principal's opinion, be in any way detrimental to the common
good of the school and its smooth running.
- All pupils are required to wear school uniform. Neatness in dress and
person should be cultivated by every pupil. Long nails, nail polish. the
wearing of finger rings. chains or any kind of jewellery or the bringing
of expensive articles to School is strictly prohibited. The school will
not be responsible for their loss.
- All should be particularly careful TO THROW PAPER into the waste
paper bins specially provided for this purpose.
- In school, all are expected to converse in English. Hindi may be
spoken during Hindi lessons only.
- Gifts to members of staff or other demonstrations in their honour,
require previous sanction of the Principal. All pupils should
endeavour to excel in the practice of good manners and obedience to
- Periodicals, transistors, cameras, MP3/MP4 players, iPods and books
- other than those prescribed may not be brought to the School
premises without the express permission of the Principal. Pupils may
not exchange Library books without the permission of the Librarian.
- Mobile phones are strictly forbidden in School.
- After reporting to School, children may not leave the Premises
without the permission of the Principal. The school will not be
responsible for the protection and safety of the offenders in this
- During recess, pupils should not remain in any of the class rooms.
Pupils are expected to attend all School functions and meetings.
- Sports and games are very essential for physical ﬁtness. Every pupil
must take part in School games and other activities, unless declared
physically unﬁt by a medical certiﬁcate or exempted by the Principal.
- Collection of money for any purpose whatsoever requires the
Principal's sanction. No one may sell raffle tickets, stickers etc,
without the explicit permission of the Principal. However, children
are encouraged to practice humanitarian values by means of ‘ Sparing
and Sharing' and by 'Love oﬂ'erings'. Such collections to help the
unfortunate will be entirely voluntary.
- Pupils are themselves responsible for their own books, tifﬁn-carriers
or any other article they may bring to School.
- No pupil may be absent except for special reason for which leave
should be applied for in writing by the parent/guardian in the
Leave Record of the diary. Oral messages will not be accepted.