Recommendations To Parents
- Parents are expected to co-operate with the School Authorities in enforcing regularity and discipline. They should see to it that their children prepare their lessons and take active interest in all the activities of the School.
- Parents are to sign the Progress Reports, or any other information, when so required. Failure to do so will cause great mutual inconvenience.
- Private tuitions are not encouraged. Parents/guardians may not make private arrangement for tuition with members of the staff, without consulting the Principal. Teachers are not permitted to give private tuitions to their own pupils.
- Parents and guardians are specially requested to notify the school of any change in their address and phone numbers.
- When communicating with the Principal, parents are requested to mention in their letter the name, class, section of their child.
- Parents/Guardians or other persons are not permitted to see pupils or teachers during class hours without the sanction of the School Authorities.
- Parents are requested not to send for their children during the class hours, except in case of unforeseen circumstances and in such case, a written application duly signed by the parent must be produced.
- Late comers without a valid reason will not be admitted to class.
- Parents are requested to foster in their children habits of neatness and punctuality.
- Parents are requested to make the necessary arrangements for the return of their children from the school. Students who happen to be left behind in the school after the class hours, should report to the office without delay. The school cannot take responsibility of the students after the class hours.
- It is very much appreciated when persons respond readily to the invitations sent to them to attend the Parent-Teacher meeting and other school events. It is only with the co-operation of the parents that the school can promote the all round development of students.
- Any communication (request, complaint, suggestion) made by the parents to the school should be addressed to the Principal. The matter should be clearly stated and signed.
Woollen coats, cardigans, tiffin boxes, bags and books must bear the name of the owner.